The website sancteous.com and secure.sancteous.com are websites operated by LeadBusiness & Networking Solutions Ltd trading under the business name ‘LeadBusiness’ (We/us).
We are registered in Mauritius under company number C18157508 and have our registered office at 19 Church Street, Port Louis, Mauritius.
Sancteous is a business-to-business (B2B) linking up platform featuring various service providers (the Participating Partners), and enabling businesses across various industries to seek our Participating Partners’ services.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
Cookies are small text files sent by the website to the computer of the user (normally to the browser), where they are stored and then resent to the website when the user visits it again. Cookies cannot collect any other data from the user’s hard disk, or transmit viruses, or acquire e-mail addresses.
UPDATES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions may be updated or amended at any time without prior notice. You are advised to check this page from time to time in order to review your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
OUR PARTICIPATING PARTNERS
Our Participating Partners are featured on this site on payment of fees. However, we are not liable whatsoever for any service, product, goods or professional advice provided by our Participating Partners.
Any service provider-client relationship formed during the course of any interaction is strictly between you and the Participating Partner and expressly excludes us. The site only serves to establish contact between you and the Participating Partner and it is expressly provided that no contract is concluded by any interaction between you and the Participating Partner on the site.
We reserve the right to amend our list of Participating Partners at any time without prior notice.
The contents and any literature on this site are intended for informational purposes only.
You should not take any action on the basis of any content on this site without seeking professional advice.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
This site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, texts, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements.
All other such material reproduced on this site which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the site.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes.
You must use our site for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you are provided with a username and a password as part of our security procedures, you must at all times treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we assume no responsibility for such contents or resources.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of, or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- [Any other Interactive Features.]
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on our email address [to be completed] or telephone number [to be completed].
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the our content standards.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Content Standards.
These content standards apply to any and all material, which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Mauritius and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or provocative.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal including but not limited to copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
BUGS AND VIRUSES
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Mauritius and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mauritius in any and all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this site.